Shaolin Neigong for Health and Self Defense Seminars and Classes
Learn Rare Life Preserving and Health Enhancing Qigong Exercises
for Your Physical and Mental Health and Vitality
– Also Greatly Improve Your Martial Arts and Sports Skills and Abilities
If you are interested in:
- Boosting your health & vitality – improves nervous system function;
- Gaining peace of mind – clears negative emotions and reduces anxiety;
- Stress relief – drops stress hormone (salivary cortisol) levels;
- Promoting deeper relaxation and better sleep;
- Achieving greater aerobic capacity;
- Promoting Longevity;
- Weight loss and staying fit – regulates digestion and metabolism ;
- Improving your sports ability (golf, tennis, baseball, basketball, football, etc.);
- Preventing osteoporosis;
- A stronger and more limber body – increases flexibility and mobility;
- Healing internal injuries;
- Aerobic exercise recommended for coronary artery disease;
- Lowering your blood pressure;
- Increasing your strength and stamina;
- Gaining confidence and self control;
- Becoming better able to focus;
- Improving your daily performance;
- Protecting yourself and your loved ones.
Then, you can learn Natural Traditional Chinese Qi Gong and Martial Arts for Health and Self Defense, thousands of years old material that can directly benefit you today! As reported by doctors, hospitals, research studies, and students around the world, Qigong practice is very beneficial to your the quality of your life. The famous Dr. Oz, Oprah’s medical guru, on his television program also espoused qigong as a way to “add years to your life” and reduce stress.
Material taught will be fit to your needs and condition – can be done by anyone of any age.
Class and Seminar Instructor: Salvatore Canzonieri
Mr. Canzonieri has a BA degree in Behavioral Science from Drew University in Madison, NJ. Mr. Canzonieri has been practicing traditional Chinese martial arts since 1975 in such styles as Shuai Jiao (Chinese art of takedowns), Tong Bei, Shaolin, Xing Yi, Tai Ji Quan, Ba Qua, and others. He has been conducting research in the history of traditional Chinese martial arts styles for over 20 years and is most known for his history based articles in various martial arts magazines, such as “Kung Fu Qi Gung” magazine, Han Wei magazine, and other publications all over the world (translated in Spanish, Italian, Russian, and Chinese languages). Mr. Canzonieri has also judged routines for 5 years during the 1990s at the Han Wei Martial Arts Tournaments. He also taught classes for the Diversity Program, at Alcatel-Lucent Technologies, on ancient Shaolin methods of Qi Gung, Self Defense, and empty hand sets. In the year 2000, Mr. Canzonieri won a Theodore Vail Award (for saving person’s life using his Neigong knowledge). Currently, Mr. Canzonieri is the chief instructor of The Whippany Kung Fu Club (over 20 years), resides in New Jersey, USA.
Mr. Canzonieri, is now accepting new students for a weekly evening program featuring Natural Traditional Chinese Qigong and Martial Arts, which includes Qi Gung energy exercises (“Chinese yoga”) for health and relaxation, stretching and conditioning, self defense, sports skills improvement, and more.
He also is available for Qigong and Self Defense seminars in the USA and overseas. Mr. Canzonieri taught Shaolin Neigong and Self Defense seminars in Valencia Spain in 2008 and 2009; he has taught Qigong in Alia, Sicily from 2000 to 2005; and many private classes and seminars in New York City, New Jersey, California, and Texas in the USA. Seminars and Private lessons are available, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org